Your bathroom is the second most expensive place in your house in terms of renovation, first being the kitchen. This is the reason why many families don’t think about renovating their bathrooms. Whereas, some people consider it to be a place which does not require renovation or a luxurious touch. On the other hand, there are people who emphasise the most on decorating and renovating their bathroom and giving it a luxurious look, and why not? After all, it is one of the most important and frequently used places in your house. It should be clean and have a showroom-ready finish.
You still don’t need to spend a huge amount of money on decorating your bathroom. If you can’t arrange for installing marble tiles, carpets and a huge tub, you don’t have to worry. There are some DIY tips which can help you decorate your bathroom in a cost-effective manner.
1. Using an affordable microfiber car drying towel in your bathroom is a great idea as the towel is super-absorbent and affordable too. Once you’re done with the paint and whatever decorations you need in your bathroom, a microfiber car drying towel won’t scratch away or harm any of those changes made to your bathroom.
2. By upgrading tiny details that won’t cost you a dime. You can install small things like a beautiful mirror, your storage or simply a bath mat which will give a decent yet organised look to your bathroom.
3. Be unique, how can you make your bathroom look different from others? You don’t have to necessarily follow the others. For instance, put your face wash, soap and other things on a unique tray, rather than settling for the sink. Think of different and unique ways by which you can completely renovate your bathroom.
4. Is your bath mat dirty and old? It’s time to replace it and bring in something attractive. You can replace the normal mats with Persian and Turkish rugs, they look way better.
5. Want a full length mirror in your bathroom? Who doesn’t? You can search for mirrors with unique designs on online stores. For instance, you can choose one which has storage space or maybe lights. It automatically becomes attractive.
6. Another thing that many people usually do is that they dress up their walls into something fancy which is of their interest. Go for solid colours or patterns if you like them. You can change the flooring as well.
If money is not an issue, you can change the tiling completely and install additional things like a huge tub, some decoration material, maybe an increase in lights will make it good. Don’t just add too much in the bathroom. Spacious bathrooms are better than those that are filled with many things and there’s just no place to walk.